Includes essential contract drafting, negotiating and reviewing for startups, legal advisory, legal strategy, and support from our established partnership network of investors, technology solution firms, business consultants and corporates from around the globe.
Includes essential contract drafting, negotiating and reviewing for SMEs, corporate advisory, legal compliance review, regulation and policy updates, licensing administration, and legal risk control.
Includes essential contract drafting, negotiating and reviewing for corporates, reviewing legal governance and identifying compliance risks, developing and reviewing relevant legal policies and guidelines.
Welcome to explore Law Firm of Teo's AI-Powered Legal Assistant (LFOT AI). Disclaimers (as produced by ChatGPT itself):
By using ChatGPT, you agree to the following:
1. You understand that ChatGPT is an experimental technology and is not intended to provide legal advice or to be used in any legal setting.
2. You understand that ChatGPT is not a substitute for professional legal advice or solutions.
3. You understand that ChatGPT is not intended to replace human interaction or judgment.
4. You understand that ChatGPT is provided “as is” and without any warranties or guarantees.
5. You agree to use ChatGPT at your own risk.
Powered by #ChatGPT AI
ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI. It is a type of artificial intelligence that is trained to generate human-like responses to questions and prompts.
ChatGPT has been trained on a massive amount of text data and can respond to a wide range of questions on various topics, including legal advice.
The information provided by ChatGPT is for informational purposes only and may not always be accurate or up-to-date. It is important to note that ChatGPT is not a substitute for a qualified legal professional and should not be relied upon for final decisions or official legal advice.